Sunday, April 7, 2013

FB Post turned Baccano Flash Fiction

FB Post turned Baccano Flash Fiction

     I've recently saw this in Facebook while a friend of mine was checking his account. The moment I saw the pic of Baccano's Isaac Dian and Miria Harvent, I got curious and looked over his shoulder just as he was typing a reply.


         My friend was a well-known ditz among our social circle (his lacking sense of direction his most glaring trait) and had mentioned how weird it would be for him if he starts thinking along the same lines as Isaac and Miria. Then, someone else commented how more disturbing it'd be if it was the other way around.
         He responded with this:

           It was like a fanfic condensed into a short, so-very-in-character conversation between the two. And at the same time was so very much him. It was freakin' hilarious too. He let me post it in this blog when I asked him if I could, but wanted the names removed. Strange guy...

No comments:

Post a Comment