Monday, March 11, 2013

A New Blog, New Shenanigans


Hi!
     This new blog started off as musings in my head after having seen one too many fanfics. Got too much to think about, got to much to say, had to write them down. Got too many of them crammed somewhere and it was a waste of thoughts to hide them all away. Then, I decided to go along with this.
     Sturgeon's Law states that majority (about 90%) of everything is shit, and that applies even to stories. And I've spent a long while going through them looking for the remaining few that's worthwhile. The one's featured here are some of those worthwhile stuff and I write my thoughts on why and what about.
     Will post links to them along with the articles, so go ahead and read them at your leisure as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment